Instructions to use Movmi perfectly
- Use landscape videos only with any resolution (Higher is better for the accuracy).
- The Shot has to be taken by a stable camera. Avoid the shaky and moving one.
- Use video file contains only single human motion.
- Use video starts with a human stands only (avoid other poses during the beginning of the video).
- The human has to be on the frame during all the timespan of the video.
- Activate the render view during the graphical representation only, and deactivate it after finishing so you have ability to use the software in any other purposes.